Sunday, August 29, 2010

Beginning the /a/dventure. Almost

Well since this is the very first post I suppose I am obligated to explain what the hell the purpose of all this is. The basic idea is that while I may be familiar with 4chan, I'm pretty far from being anything other then a rampant /b/tard that will gladly fap to anything from guro to Terri Schiavo.

I will adopt the tripfag name NLANF and use that for all my posts from now on on whatever board we may be learning. I say we but most likely it will just be me and I'll never get that delicious caek at the end of the rainbow that I was hoping for.

Moving on.

I'm starting with /a/ because it's the first letter of the alphabet, I am currently watching a fuckton of anime, and I figure that I am more likely to get some pageviews if I can appeal to both channers and weeaboos. This will be a long fucking process that I promise you because it involves me watching a lot of cartoons in order to acclimatize to the /a/ environment. As I watch the shit that /a/ tells me to, I will post here about the series, so that you, the reader, doesn't have to waste your life watching hundreds of hours of childrens programming. You are so lucky I am a selfless person arent you?

3 comments:

  1. hahah, i look forward to learning much about 4chan from you. followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going though all the boards? I'm looking forward to seeing more! Followed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah the idea is to gradually go through all the boards in whatever order interests me at the time.

    ReplyDelete